Saturday, April 28, 2012

To Start

I've been wanting to start a blog. I don't know if it was more because "everyone else is doing it" or if it is just simply because I find peace in putting my thoughts into words. I used to write in a journal, but after having kids it seems impossible to find the time to just sit and write...and yet, here I am starting a blog. Hmmm. We'll see how this turns out.
I have actually been "blogging" for a while now. If you count opening up Word and typing some thoughts down, with the intention of actually creating some place to post for "all to read". What are my expectations from this? I don't know. I don't know that anyone will even care to follow me. But I figure this is a good way to document my life. What crazy mad things go on my home with three kids that have huge imaginations and personalities that just about match the amount of energy that seems to just pour out of their little bodies. 
I guess I should start with introducing the family...we have

Adam - Daddy Moreland- He really is the brains of this outfit and my true love. 


 
Becca (ME!)- Momma Moreland- Well, I'm the Mom, what more can I say.
 










Abigail - Big Sister -Princess, Ballerina, She lives to dance, and her style is one of a kind. This kid is FULL of spunk!
 











Maxwell - Big Brother- Super Heroes, Monster Trucks...This is an all around BOY!

 










 
Titus - Little Brother, Pest -really he just wants to be part of it all, really really bad. 










That is it for now. I say "for now" because we are so open to having more kids. I know, I know, you're probably thinking "Are you serious?" and yes. yes I am. I am leaving the number of kids we have up to God. He will be deciding when we are "done".

So that's the clan...every day is an adventure and so full of surprises, and I can't thank God enough for the madness that happens in our life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment